Senior Fullstack Engineer
One of the largest retail companies in Irvine is looking to bring on talented software developers to join an ever growing company. Join the team and be a part of a collaborative and fun environment. They are working with cutting edge technologies and want to bring on people who are hungry to learn and grow. Compensation between $130k/year to $150k/year, (ODE) and full benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years developing enterprise software
- 5+ years with Java
- 2+ years working with AWS or other cloud service
- BS in Computer Science field or related
Desired Skills & Experience
- Building async apps that communicate via messaging using things like Rabbit MQ or Kafka
- Experience with technologies like these: Docker, Kubernetes, Mesosphere DC/OS, Net?ix OSS.
- You thrive in fast-paced agile environments using LEAN, Scrum, or Kanban to build product quickly with a passion for great user experiences
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.