Senior Software Engineer
Working with an AI and predictive analytics startup company in Atlanta that's hiring for a Senior Software developer to join their team. In this role, you'll be hands on working on various high level applications for their AI flagship products.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-6 years of hands on software development experience
- Strong programming with Python, Scala or Golang
- AWS or other cloud technologies
- Responsible for designing and architecting software development solutions
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with data architecture, data models
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% new development
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Offers competitive salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.