Help Desk Analyst
Provide first-tier, technical support & problem solving management to end users on issues of computer operations, including installations, setup, error messages and application use.Must have the ability to identify research and resolve technical problems in a Windows 7/Windows 10 environment.
Have superior customer service skills, ability to document and track requests for assistance and escalate unresolved issues to higher level support in accordance with established policies and procedures
Required Skills & Experience
- Hands-on experience with MS Office 2010 Applications, Internet Explorer and Outlook
- Experience with Windows 7 and Windows 10, Citrix, VPN, SmartCard and Remote access
- Experience with HP and Dell laptop and desktop computers, along with a variety of peripheral support
- Ability to manage Active Directory user, group and computer accounts Experience in installation and support of PC hardware and peripherals, such as HP printers
- Basic understanding of networking technologies and protocols such as IP addressing, DNS, DHCP, and VPN client configuration
- Knowledge of security applications including antivirus software
- Knowledge of Android ,iPhone and Blackberry Operating Systems a plus
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2010 & 2012 a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Troubleshooting
- 90% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.