Senior/Lead JVM Engineer / FinTech
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong Java and CS fundamentals
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Experience working with different APIs
- BS+ in CS/STEM/Related
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with GRPC/RESTful/GraphQL/etc.
- Functional programming experience
- Experience having worked with Play and different frameworks
- Exposure to AWS/Spark/Kafka/EMR/etc.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Back End Development
- 70% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Opportunity for ownership
- Chance to help build out a team
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.