C++ C# Developer
Our Client is a Product Based Medical Device organization. They are looking for a C#/C++ Contractor to join their team on a six-month contract, that will be extended.
The Software Engineer will provide software development skills in innovating and developing instrument control applications. The role will include close collaborations with software teams.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expert knowledge and experience of the current methods software applications development.
- Experience in developing applications using SDLC process and agile / SCRUM methodology.
- Working Knowledge of distributed development with C++, C# , .NET 4.5, WPF, MVVM, PRISM, LINQ, XML.
- Experience in building custom UI elements with styles and Data Templates in WPF User Control/Resource Dictionary using any of third-party controls like DevExpress, Infragistics, Telerik
- Savvy with tools
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% C#
- 50% C++
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6-12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.