Front-End Engineer - UI/UX, Angular2+, TypeScript, SASS, Less
Our client is an agile and innovative software development and consulting company with long-standing client relationships and an emerging products division. Their primary expertise is in application development, data visualization, Information Technology (IT), and Geographical Information Systems (GIS), and Their clients include large financial firms, utilities and Federal customers. They utilize a balanced team of experienced developers, architects, designers, and project managers to provide exceptional value to our clients.
They are looking for a Senior Front-End Web Developer with UI/UX experience responsible for building web applications alongside system architect’s a to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility
- Fair understanding of integrating with .NET services
- Experience with Bootstrap, Angular and Typescript
- Finance Industry experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 5+ years experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Angulr 5
- React native / Redux
- Financial systesm experience
- Excellent communication skills
- 75% Angular / Typecript 4 or 5
- 20% HTML5 CSS
- 5% Api intigration
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Client Facing / Team integration
- Competitive Pay: 55-75/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6-12 Months contract to hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.