Senior Web Developer
A large mainframe modernization company is rapidly expanding. They deliver a wide range of integration, modernization, and migration solutions that span over numerous platforms. Their mainframe integration solutions entail mobile enablement, applications and data integration. They are looking to bring on several Senior level .Net developers to come on and help find more efficient ways of transferring technology.
The .Net developers would be responsible maintaining and working on the mainframe integration product that helps bring new and efficient capabilities to the already existing legacy systems.
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of professional object-oriented programming experience with C#, preferably within a technology company
- Advanced understanding of exception handling, thread management, and service based software using XML and/or JSON
- Working understanding of GUI design and usability concepts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- OpenAPI/SOAP/RESTful concepts
- Source Code Management using TFS/GIT
- SQL Concepts
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with the Product Management team, Server Developers, and Architects to build out functional designs
- Lead in designing, building and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code using C#
- Find bottlenecks and bugs, and preemptively find solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code and communicate with the QA team
- Actively participate in weekly development, support, and QA meetings
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.