Identity & Access Management Engineer
This Charlotte, NC company has a position that provides technical expertise, analysis and customer-focused work within the applicable area of Technical Services (Engineering and Storage, Deployment/Deployment Mobile or Network/Telecom, System Center Service and Identity & Access Management). Incumbents are responsible for providing training and mentoring to lower level staff and resolving the most complex technical problems in the organization. Selected individuals will manage technology projects, representing their respective teams, acting as lead for other engineers and team members. Independent support and maintenance of relevant applications and infrastructure using advanced troubleshooting is required.
Required Skills & Experience
- Five years of progressively responsible technical systems experience or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Must have lead Access management teams.
- Proficient in PowerShell and SQL queries
- Experience in creation, change, deletion of user accounts, privileges, and roles including management, administration, and support of Active Directory (AD) domain structure.
- Active Directory/ADFS/Azure AD synchronization and management
- In-depth expertise related to Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Service and Azure Active Directory topics
Desired Skills & Experience
- Applicants with a formal degree in Information Technologies, Computer Science or other related course of study from an accredited institution will be given preference
- Additionally, applicants with one or more of the following certifications will be given preference; MCSE Productivity Certification, MCSE Core Infrastructure Certification or other industry specific certifications around identity and privileged access management solutions.
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Active Directory / Active Director Federation Service
- 50% IAM capability roadmap and strategy
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Pension %
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.
Unfortunately we are not able to utilize C2C resources for this role.