A fast growing education company located in North Billerica is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to enhance their environment and architecture. This is a full-time opportunity where you will be working to develop the already existing Continuous Integration tools needed to bring their upcoming applications. This is a full-time position that can pay up to $150,000.
The ideal person for this position is one who has extensive experience with maintaining AWS environments and used offerings such as EC2 or S3, code repositories and coding for automation. If you are looking for a new tech challenge this is the position for you!
Required Skills & Experience
· Maintaining AWS Infrastructure with one of the following offerings: EC2, S3, RDS, CloudFront, CloudWatch
· Coding for task automation using one of the following: Puppet, Chef, Shell, Perl or Python
· Extensive experience with code repository tools, specifically Git
Desired Skills & Experience
· Administration of Linux Servers (RedHat, Ubuntu, CentOS, Fedora, Debian)
· Experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, Docker, Vagrant or Terraform
· Experience maintaining routers, switches and firewalls.
· Bachelor of Science in an Engineering discipline
Benefits & Perks
401k, 3 weeks PTO, Full Health Benefits