Senior Software Engineer/Java/Springboot/MongoDB
This company is seeking to revolutionize the insurance business that they believe has been neglected or ignored for too long. They have developed a platform that combines the facets of managing insurance into an easier, more accessible platform. They are looking for engineers who will be responsible for both expanding the reliability and scalability of their platform.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of java engineering
- Experience with Spring or a similar framework within Java.
- Proficient within the AWS or other cloud technologies
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- Working knowledge of Big Data technologies
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% Java
- 25% Spring Boot
- 25% MongoDB
- 25% AWS
- 80% Hands On
- 10% Team Management
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k with matching
- Catered Meals
- Convenient Downtown San Francisco Location
- Commuter Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.