Install network switches into various locations Configure network switches and related ports with a top company in Charlotte, NC. Configure wireless access points based at predetermined locations for maximum coverage Monitor network switches and related devices for availability to system users and/or equipment failures. Provide support for end-user network problems. Responds to TechHelp calls and communicates verbally with customers to resolve issues. Utilizes Visio and other diagramming software for documentation. Works with cabling technicians to ensure connectivity is available and redundancy is in place.
Required Skills & Experience
- PCI security standards for Networks
- Wireless Mesh Networks windows and Linux server operating systems and commands
- Spanning Tree Protocol
- Open Systems Interconnection Model
- Information Technology Service Management
- Aerohive access points and related software
- CityWorks work order management system basic electric circuit concepts
- Virtual Network Switching
- Network virtualization and Fabric Technology
- Installation and configuration of Extreme and CISCO switches
- Network Monitoring software, preferably Solarwinds
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% Linux
- 30% Cisco
- 40% Monitoring
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.