Lead Software Engineer / Finance / JVM
This leading financial company is looking for a Lead Software Engineer who can help build an entirely new team for a core platform of theirs. You’ll be working with Scala, Play, GRPC, GraphQL, Mesos, Hadoop, and Java. That being said, they’re looking for “doers” who can hit the ground running and make an impact. They prioritize work/life balance and have a great culture in place.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong Java or Scala skills
- Experience with multiple APIs
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Experience creating something and getting it into production
- Strong CS fundamentals
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience having worked with GraphQL and GRPC
- Experience with frameworks like Akka and Play
- Exposure to Big Data tools like Hadoop, Cassandra, Kafka, etc.
- BS+ in CS/STEM/Related
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Back End Development
- 70% Hands On
- 15% Management Duties
- 15% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 9-5 work hours
- Work/Life Balance
- Central Location
- Competitive salaries
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.