Senior Frontend Engineer
This company is making a serious dent in the health care space! Recently acquired by a Unicorn company, my client is creating a platform for patients to access new prescriptions easily.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1+ years experience building React applications and Redux
- Working proficiency in Git.
- A dedication to clean, efficient code, and the ability to maintain the highest standards in a collaborative coding environment.
- A keen eye for design, and care for implementation details.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Collaborative attitude
- Previous mentor ship experience a plus, but not a requirement.
- Professional React Native experience
- Positive attitude!.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Front End
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190k/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Best possible Medical / Health Coverage Plan out there
- Work from home on Fridays
- Lunches catered on Mondays
- Generous PTO policy
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.