SDET at Manhattan Startup
A tech start-up in Manhattan is looking to bring on a SDET to work on brand new automation framework building and interface closely with an agile software development team. This is a full-time job with lots of room for career growth and autonomy to implement the testing tools of your choice.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years’ experience
- Advanced knowledge of Selenium (WebDriver, Grid, or .io) or other modern test frameworks
Desired Skills & Experience
- Work with AWS, Azure
- Knowledge of DevOps tools (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Strong communication skills
- Collaboration with or experience as a Software Developer
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Flexible Work/Life Balance
- Beautiful New Office Space
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.