A large company in North Atlanta, is currently seeking a Python Engineer to add to their software team. This engineer must be experience developing in Python with, Django, and AWS. Any frontend framework is a plus! This is an awesome opportunity to develop a ML platform to help manufacturing companies optimize their processes.
The most standout candidates will have experience with Spark, Hadoop. This is a full-time role, paying up to $120k.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years exp. in Software Development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Experience building complex algorithms
- Strong knowledge of Python, Django
- Experience using Spark, Hadoop
- Experience working in Agile environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Decent communication skills
- Experience building predictive models
- Comfortability collaborating with a team
- Experience in manufacturing industry
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Python, R
- 10% Big Data Tech
- 10% Cloud Computing Tech
- 100% Hands On
- 70% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental, vision insurance
- 401(k) with generous match
- Performance-based bonus
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Awesome office in Buckhead, proximity to shops, restaurants
- Easy access to parking
- Friendly/collaborative environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.