Senior DevOps Engineer / AWS / Terraform / Python
A mobile research company in Redwood City is looking to bring on a Senior DevOps Engineer to their growing team. This company focuses on market conditions and knowledge to help businesses reach target audiences through digital channels and resources. As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be coming in to help scale the infrastructure that will be used company wide while implementing the tech stack and work with new technology to create a more reliable and scalable infrastructure.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficient within a Linux environment
- Strong experience working with AWS cloud environments
- Great experience with automation with Puppet and Ansible
- Experience working with HashiCorp tooling (Terraform, Consul, Packer, etc.)
- Scripting skills in Python and Bash
Desired Skills & Experience
- Implementing Kubernetes into production
- Continuous Integration/Deployment with Jenkins
- Docker containerization experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Cloud: 50%
- Automation: 25%
- Infrastructure as Code: 25%
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical Benefits
- Flexible Hours
- Remote Work
- Free Lunches
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.