Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Our new client in Orange County has maintained its position as the innovation leader in the MX industry by designing and producing motocross gear and apparel for the world’s best riders. Building off this athlete-driven design philosophy, the company has expanded its activity and products into MTB, BMX, and rounding off the design innovation to moto-inspired lifestyle apparel for men, women and youth. They are looking for a Sr Infrastructure Engineer to join their IT team and support their global infrastructure.
Required Skills & Experience
- Design and support internal network (Palo Alto, VMWare, Dell EMC)
- Hands on expert knowledge of routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, HSRP)
- Architect security solutions to minimize threats to infrastructure and data
- Work with external vendors to design and support the external Wide Area Network (WAN).
- DDI (DNS, DHCP, IPAM)
- Cloud-based networking implementations
- CCNA/CCNP preferred
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Red Hat Linux
- 50% Windows Server 2010
- 40% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $135,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.