Intermediate C++ (windows) Engineer
Located downtown Toronto right off the Yonge Line TTC, this company is a leading provider of data and analytics for small businesses and researchers.
They are a Microsoft shop and need C++ engineers who are passionate about using math to solve complex problems on the business logic layer of the application, to drive innovation and a better functioning platform.
Required Skills & Experience
- University Computer Science/Math/Stats degree
- 3 years+ of C++ development in a Windows environment
- 3 years+ of algorithm development experience
- 3 years+ working with SQL
- Excellent mathematics skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in an agile environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience using Python is a nice to have
- Experience using C# in a a nice to have
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% C++ development
- 30% C# and SQL development
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $95K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Vision and Dental
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.