Senior iOS Engineer
A Social Dating company is looking to hire a Senior iOS Engineer to work on new features within their flagship app.This iOS Engineer will work be responsible for all new development in Swift but experience with Objective C is a plus. You would be responsible for spearheading technical design and executing a project from networking to UI and animation. You will also have the ability to pitch and develop new features. So experience with UIKit, MVVM and Unit Testing are required.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years’ experience with iOS Development
- Extensive knowledge of Swift
- Proficiency with UI related frameworks like (UICollectionView or UITableView)
- Experience with Unit Testing
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of MVVM Architecture
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Time off and Holidays
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Catered Lunches
- Get to attend Apple's WWDC Conference
- Dog Friendly Office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.