Design and implement complex networking solutions over a large enterprise level network. The person should be able to troubleshoot difficult or chronic problems and identifies both short and long term solutions. Designs and plans network communications systems. Provides specifications and detailed drawings for network architecture.
Provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection, implementation techniques and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements. Conducts testing of network design. Maintains technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, firewalls, switches etc.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with supporting Cisco Wide Area Application Services (WAAS) appliance.
- Experience with supporting A10 load balancers.
- Experience with MPLS WAN technologies including troubleshooting, installation and upgrading network circuits.
- Experience with the latest Cisco hardware and networking technologies.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems in a large enterprise network Support on call.
- Experience with supporting Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.