A biotechnology company located in Seaport is looking to bring on a DevOps Engineer. They are constructing, editing, and redesigning the living world to answer the worlds growing challenges in health, energy, food, materials, and more. They do this by using an in-house automated foundry for designing and building new organisms.
The DevOps Engineer will have a proven track record for delivering first class software infrastructure while working closely with IT and software. Open to junior through senior engineers looking to get into the “DevOps” world. Multiple roles available in the IT department!
Required Skills & Experience
- Linux Systems experience
- Networking experience
- AWS experience in a dev-through-production environment
- Security background is a plus
- Infrastructure as code
- CI/CD experience
- Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, puppet, chef – all big plusses )
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS or MS in software engineering or related field
- Experience building end-to-end automated CI/CD pipelines, as well as application and operations support.
- Experience should include hands-on Linux admin, networking, security, and AWS experience
- Proven track record of excellent customer service delivery, including working with developers, ops, and users to troubleshoot and resolve challenging problems in a timely manner.
What You Will Be Doing
- Assist developers and IT in DevOps operations, helping scale and deploy systems both locally and in the cloud
- Assist developers to apply best practices to ensure fully working tests, training and production environments using Gitlab-CI, Docker, Ansible
- Design, building and maintaining CI/CD pipeline
- Work closely with IT and Software Engineers to resolve outages and implement changes to avoid future issues
- Evaluate and leverage AWS, Azure, and Google cloud and deployment technologies
- Automate everything to ensure repeatedly
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.