Senior Java Engineer
My client is in the finance space and is currently expanding its engineering team responsible for converting financial models into systems using Java, Postgres, and MongoDB. An ideal candidate should have a desire to work with researchers on a small team. This environment puts an emphasis on culture and does not allow politics to distract from the job at hand.
This is an opportunity to work on complex backend systems with modern technology at a company that handles assets for clients from corporate public pension plans to endowments and sovereign funds.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of relevant Java experience
- 3+ years of experience coding with one other modern OOPL
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related field
- 2+ years of experience with noSQL databases like MongoDB
- 3-5+ years with SQL or Postgres
Desired Skills & Experience
- Interest in the fintech space
- Hands on experience with Spring Cloud or Micronaut
- Desire to work with small team
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Python
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Generous bonus
- PTO and sick leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.