Technical Project Manager / Enterprise applications solutions architecture
A leading education institution is hiring for a project manager to join their enterprise applications solutions architecture group. In this contract-to-hire role (estimated 6 month initial term), this person will be responsible for managing multiple, simultaneous projects, all technical in nature. The solutions architecture group is in the midst of transitioning multiple enterprise applications that were previously developed custom in-house to SaaS products. Knowledge and/or experience with enterprise app migrations and implementations will be necessary to be successful in this role. Deeper knowledge of supporting infrastructure and overall solution architecture for large scale SaaS implementations will help put you to the front of the pack!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area – engineering, information systems, etc.
- Prior experience managing technical projects – software implementations (most preferred), technology infrastructure buildouts, software development, etc.
- Technical background to work as middle man between end users and technical teams
- Effective skills in tracking multiple projects
- Highly organized and planning skills
- Understanding of budgeting for technical initiatives
- Working experience with project management tracking tools and familiarity with commonly tracked metrics
- Strong communication skills, including interpersonal skills to effectively motivate and drive team member to uphold deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Knowledge of business and process analysis
- Creative thinking and problem solving ability
Desired Skills & Experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Strong understanding of large-scale enterprise software packages for ERP, HRIS, CRM, accounting, business intelligence, etc.
- Enterprise architecture certifications like AWS, ITIL, TOGAF, Zachman, etc.
- Understanding of highly integrated application environments – business needs, data elements, infrastructure, etc.
- Forward-thinking ability toward future state of the organization
- Vendor selection – make or buy decisions
- Ability to interview, select, train, and retain staff
- Master’s degree
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Fantastic health insurance
- Supplemental insurance - dental, vision, life, etc.
- 401(k) and additional defined contribution retirement
- Extensive PTO including 3 weeks vacation, 13 paid holidays, and EOY shutdown
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.