Entry Level QA Engineer
This is a fast-growing leading edge healthcare company at the forefront of addressing the critical need of integrating disparate patient data into a single comprehensive and highly actionable record. They provide uniquely innovative software based on proprietary algorithms that enable better clinical insights through the normalization, cleansing, deduplication and enrichment of medical data from across the care continuum.
Their goal is to change the face of healthcare by becoming the de facto standard technology platform for clinical data, no matter the downstream applications. The team is built around professionals with a desire to succeed and a creative energy to drive change. As a Software Engineer in Test you will be a member of a small, driven and growing team focused on developing the automation frameworks and pipelines that ensure the quality of RESTful API and web-based applications.
- Develop automation tests for new and existing features
- Identify gaps in coverage in all areas: functional, regression, performance, scalability, usability, crossplatform, documentation
- Maintain and improve existing functionality
- Communicate with the rest of the team effectively
- Debug issues brought forth by the product team
Required Skills & Experience
- 0-2 years QA experience
- Experience with Object Oriented principles and design patterns
- Bachelor of Science Degree in computer science
- Experience writing in Java
- Good communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Create Test Protocols and Reports
- Write and execute Manual and Automated tests for API’s, LumiraDx Mobile App, and Web Apps.
- Report testing status
- Write detailed defect reports