Freelance UX Designer
One of the largest radio companies in NYC is looking to add a Freelance UX Designer to their team on a 6 month contract-to-hire. This is within their automotive division and this division handles the user experience for in-vehicle screens and panels.
The ideal candidate is somebody that can handle full UX/UI design process from concept to launch and is comfortable working with in-car products.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of Product Design experience
- Portfolio showing UX/UI Design expertise
- Comfortable collaborating with a design team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with car panel products
- Degree in Human Computer Interaction or Design related degree
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients