Mid-Level Data Engineer/Business News Company
A well known, digitally native business news company is looking to hire a Mid-Level Data Engineer to work directly on building out their ETL pipelines They are transforming the way business news is delivered in the new modern age. Read by millions of people around the world, this outlet puts their users first making news creative and intriguing.
This Mid-Level Data Engineer will be working with ETL Pipelines, SQL, Redshift, and DynamoDB. Any experience working with Spark, Python or Hadoop are also definitely a plus, but not required.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of Data Engineering experience
- Experience building out ETL Pi
- Experience working with SQL, Redshift and DynamoDB
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Spark or Hadoop
- Familiarity with Go, Python, Node
- Experience with Python
What You Will Be Doing
- Building ETL Pipelines
- Working on Data ingestion and warehousing
- 100% Data Engineering
- 100% hands-on
- Competitive annual salary starting up to $140,000
Your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- Learn and develop new programming skills
- Opportunity to gain leadership experience with junior developers
- Equity and stock options
- Chance to get in on the ground floor of a startup
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.