Java Engineer/Spring/Educational/East Bay
This company is a longtime leader in electronic and educational entertainment located in Emeryville. They create and sell educational materials aimed at children in elementary school and below. They are looking for a self motiving engineer to develop software and various other features.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of java engineering
- Experience with Spring or a similar framework within Java.
- Proficient within the AWS or other cloud technologies
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- Nonrelational Databases such as Cassandra
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Java
- 25% Spring Boot
- 25% AWS
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k with matching
- Catered Meals
- Convenient Downtown San Francisco Location
- Commuter Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.