Senior Data Engineer / Competitive Compensation Package
Our client is an AI and Machine Learning company doing predictive analytics. They are currently looking to grow their Mississauga office with a seasoned Senior Data Engineer to support the Chief Data Architect. This person will be a strong Data Engineer with experience doing unit testing and data pipelining. This position offers competitive salary and an impressive benefits package.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience coding in Scala and Spark technologies
- Production experience deploying in Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience using cloud technologies (AWS preferred)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any experience using unit testing and building data pipelines is highly preferred
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% back-end
- 70% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.