Senior iOS Engineer
We are working with a company that is looking for a Senior iOS Engineer. This company is an exciting financial startup that serves millions of users internationally across several dozen markets. They are currently valued at over $2 billion and are rapidly growing with the help of recent investments in the range of $200 million.
Given their expansion, they are currently seeking an experienced Senior iOS Engineer to work on a cross-functional team to build out their iOS application from the ground up. The ideal candidate is looking to design and take ownership of a top of the line iOS product. This role is a great opportunity to have a significant impact developing a cutting-edge iOS application and expand your experience with the latest iOS software and technology.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with iOS Platform and frameworks
- Comprehensive knowledge of Swift
- Experience with MVVM architecture
- Ability to develop UI programmatically
- Familiarity with Agile development
- Great communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Reactive programming
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Swift development
- 90% Hands On development
- 10% Coordinating with other teams
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full medical and dental coverage
- 20 days paid vacation
- Opportunities to work in Berlin and Barcelona
- Professional development budget of up to $1500/year
- Flexible working hours and a special attention to work-life balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.