Senior iOS Developer at Tech Trivia Company
An entertainment company here in SoHo is looking to hire a Senior iOS Engineer to join their team of 5 mobile engineers to work directly on their trivia-gaming app. This app includes standard trivia, sports trivia and word trivia games for millions of players to choose from every day and compete for cash prizes. This company can offer great perks such as a flexible work schedule, unlimited PTO, a dog friendly office and catered breakfast/lunch.
This Senior iOS Developer should have experience with Swift and modern architecture like MVC or MVVM. Any experience working with UI Kit, Unit Testing, and SDKs are also a huge plus for this role. Ideally, this Senior iOS Developer should have experience working in a startup environment or on a consumer-facing app. Any experience mentoring other junior engineers would be a huge plus as well, but isn't requried.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of iOS Development experience
- Experience with Swift
- Experience working in a startup environment or on a consumer-facing app
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with modern architecture like MVVM or MVC
- Experience with UI Kit, SDK or Unit Testing
- Experience mentoring junior engineers
- Experience working on an application with a large user base
- BS in CS
What You Will Be Doing
- Working on building out new features in existing entertainment apps
- Work on deploying new apps in the future with similar features
- 100% Swift
- 80% hands on development
- 10% mentoring junior engineers
- 10% collaborating with other teams within the company
- Competitive annual salary starting up to $180,000
Your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- Unlimited PTO
- Learn and develop new programming skills
- Equity and stock options
- Gain leadership experience with more junior engineers
- Catered breakfast and lunch
- Flexible work schedule
- Dog Friendly office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.