Azure DevOps Engineer
One of Orange County’s hottest Computer Software company is looking for their next Senior DevOps Engineer looking to pay up to $145,000. This candidate will have a strong background with Azure and help plan, build, and optimize their cloud infrastructure. If you are interested in constantly being challenged, learning new things every day, and being at the forefront of the DevOps game, this is the role for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- Understanding of the overall Azure infrastructure
- Ansible and Chef experience for Configuration Management
- GitHub/Jenkins/TFS based Continuous Integration/Deployment
- CloudFormation, Terraform, some other infrastructure-as-code system, or the willingness to learn
- Scripting with PowerShell, Python, Bash (No Preference)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Microservices Architecture
- Proficiency in networking and network security
- Experience working with Containers (Docker)
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% Red Hat Linux
- 80% Windows Server 2010
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $145,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.