A NYC-based edtech company is looking for a freelance UX consultant to join their team. They are building an additional product on top of their existing platform, so they need someone who has experience designing from the ground up. Since you will be the sole designer on this product, they really need someone who can work independently, while also collaborating with developers and other team members.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of professional design experience
- Ability to create end-to-end designs, starting from research up to high-fidelity prototypes
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Proficiency with Sketch and InVision
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in the edtech industry
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Research
- 50% UX Design
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.