Senior Front End Engineer/ React/ Sunnyvale
A machine learning startup in Mountain View that reports real time data to manufacturers to prevent damage on hardware is looking for grow their engineering team. With around $50 million in funding, backed by Dell, Intel, and GE; they are looking to bring on a Senior Front End Engineer. As the team lead, you'll be developing the UI software that manages large amounts of data on the back end and provides a rich user interface for visualization and controls on the front end.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong foundation in algorithms and application design
- Experience working directly with end-user enterprise customers to design efficient user interfaces.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Node.js experience is a huge plus
- Experience with Express is a plus
- Familiarity with tools such as Sketch or Photoshop is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Front End frameworks (Angular, React, Vue, Backbone)
- 10% Backend node.js/express
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180,000/year, Depending on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Excellent company/team culture
- 100% company-paid, Medical, Dental, and Vision for you and your dependents
- Ownership via stock options
- Flexible time off
- Daily catered lunch!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.