The COBRA Analyst will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the COBRA client and member experience. This includes benefit elections, payments and reporting for COBRA, FMLA, retirees and LOA (company leave programs) participants. This position will be responsible for inbound & outbound calls from clients, members, third party affiliates as well
Required Skills & Experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 1 year of COBRA, FMLA, LOA and retiree administration/coordination experience.
- Knowledgeable in handling various types of Federal, State and Company leave programs.
- Understanding of Administration System processes (premium administration, eligibility, claims, billing, commissions, reporting and premium administration).
- Customer service experience in a professional setting
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Must possess strong organizational skills that will allow for multi-tasking
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% COBRA implementation, coordination, processes and maintain data integrity
- 30% Maintain quality standards (Dept. of Labor regulations)
- 30% Answer inbound calls through COBRA queue and respond to questions
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit