A tech company located in downtown San Francisco is hiring their first SDET Manager for their SF location. This company is the leader in WebRTC technology that enables you to integrate live video communication, voice and messaging into websites as well as mobile applications. They want to make it as easy as possible for customers to have features such as multi-party calling and call recording included in their applications.
This role is going to be responsible for hiring and growing out the QA team so this person needs to be strong scripting with either Python, Java or Ruby on Rails. This role will work very closely with the Devops, engineering, business analytics and marketing teams.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of test automation
- Python, Java, comparable programming language -- you will be writing of code in this role
- Design, develop and execute automated tests
- Experience with a test automation framework (e.g. Selenium)
- An Agile mindset
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Pay
- Stock Options
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Incentive Stock Options
- Open time off policy
- An experienced team, amazing customers, and a cool office location with a well-stocked kitchen
- Visa sponsorship and relocation is available for the right candidate already in the United States
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.