DevOps Engineer/Fintech startup
A series B fintech company that is simplifying the home-loan process is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their team. You will be helping the team revamp their monitoring systems, implement push-button deployments into AWS, and creating custom tools for automation.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong experience using AWS
- Strong experience using CI/CD systems
- Strong scripting experience
- Containerization experience
- Experience using Ansible
Desired Skills & Experience
- Professional experience using RoR
- Experience using Kubernetes
- Experience using Terraform or Cloudformation
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% AWS
- 20% ECS
- 20% Ruby on Rails
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $175K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.