Data Scientist / NLP
We’re working with a Chicago based company in the CPG space looking to bring on Data Scientists! The company works to make nutrition information more readily available to consumers. As a Data Scientist on the team, you’d work on different models involving NLP and image recognition to enhance their software.
The ideal candidate has professional experience putting data models into production. Candidates who have experience working with either NLP or image recognition will be strongly considered. Experience developing software and/or data pipelines is also a major plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience building data science models
- Machine learning techniques (at least one)
- Natural language processing
- Image recognition
- Tree based models
- Comfortable creating SQL queries
- BS in relevant field (Computer Science, Math, Stats, Analytics, etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in software development
- Experience developing ETL pipelines
- Experience in the retail/CPG spaces
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Data Science/Machine Learning
- 20% Data Engineering/Data Modeling
- 100% Hands on (individual contributor)
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- WFH flexibility
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.