Product Designer/Design Systems
This company changes how people interact with data and empowers people to work better and more closely with data. They are the data catalog that allows everyone in your organization to find the data they need to collaborate. They automatically index your data by source. It also automatically gathers knowledge about your data. Like Google, they use machine learning to continually improve human understanding. Use them to work better together, use data with confidence, improve productivity, and index all your data knowledge.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-6 years of professional experience
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Experience with one of the following:
- Collaborative / social software
- Content management software
- AI / conversational design
- Design systems
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong visuals (on desktop ideally)
- Not just illustrations, but also color theory, whitespace, typography, etc.
- Strong product sense
- Small company experience
- Clean resume
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130k/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Very generous health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work from home every Wednesday
- Lots of mentorship and cross collaboration
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.