An established energy/utility company located in Manhattan is looking for a Scrum Master to join their team on a 6-12 month contract, with the potential for full-time employment. This company is in the midst of an Agile transformation and is looking for a Scrum Master to come in and assist in this transition.
The ideal candidate has worked in a client facing role in the past and has overseen an Agile transformation in a previous role.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience in a dedicated Scrum Master position
- Experience in a client facing role
- Comfortable collaborating with multiple Scrum teams
Desired Skills & Experience
- Great written and verbal communication
- Has worked in a large, enterprise environment in the past
- Previous experience working in the energy sector
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.