Principal Embedded Architect / 3D Platform
Our client, headquartered in Los Altos, is revolutionizing the education industry with their award winning virtual reality platform that serves as a tool in schools and education programs enabling users to interact with their 3D holographic displays. They are hiring for a Senior Embedded Engineer to work on their next generation of products that will be hitting the markets this year.
They’re already generating revenue today with their products and the ideal candidate will express a passion for the AR/VR space as well as be excited to work on a product that will impact the education experience for millions.
Required Skills & Experience
- Spearhead the development of embedded algorithms for systems that enable tracking of users and peripherals
- Work cross-functionally across software, firmware, and hardware teams to produce high-quality integrated solution
Desired Skills & Experience
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- 4+ years of industry experience
- Experience developing in Embedded Linux, Android, or RTOS
- Experience working with multi threading technologies
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% C++
- 50% C
- 70% Hands on Coding
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160-200K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from home 2-3 days a week
- Fun start-up Environment with enterprise stability
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.