Required Skills & Experience:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical fields
- 7+ Minimum years developing professionally
- 7+ Minimum years delivering highly scalable code
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical personnel
- Prior work history with eCommerce development
- Excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- PhD degree in Computer Science or other technical fields
- Vue, Angular2+, etc.
- Adaptive fast learner
- You have an exceptional attitude/ personality
- Personal projects (github/ stackoverflow) work readily available
- Demonstrated commitment to technology and development best practices
- You enjoy working in a fast, agile and nimble environment
- You have excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- A possess a hunger to learn new things
- Competitive Base Salary: $Up to $230,000, DOE
- Equity equivalent to 100k
- Yearly bonus up to 30%
You will receive the following benefits:
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with a company contribution
- Paid vacation time is competitive
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.