Applications System Analyst
Applications System Analyst
The Applications Systems Analyst provides support and configuration for packaged and custom applications. The incumbent implements and supports technology for business applications including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Finance and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems in addition to other Line of Business (LOB) applications used by the organization. Specific responsibilities include installing vendor application packages, application configuration, data analysis, data cleansing, application monitoring, root cause analysis and general troubleshooting.
Provide end-to-end support of existing applications, both internally developed, and vendor provided. Support IT staff through programming efforts and modifications needed for applications and automated processes. Assist in the development of procedures including the creation of documentation to support those procedures. Assist IT and other departmental staff in reviewing, analyzing and evaluating business processes and end user needs to support business requirements. Assess, test and implement software (including version updates) and security patches to supported third party applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience and knowledge with Enterprise Content Management Systems
- Solid understanding of the overall ECM Environment/Architecture and how to troubleshoot.
- Experience on-boarding new and supporting existing Hyland OnBase user groups to complement their business processes
- Familiarity with taxonomy, keywords, and business processes complimenting the OnBase Solution and existing user groups
- Experience with OnBase System Administration
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience with OnBase and other diagnostic tools for monitoring environment and services
- Willingness to continue to building knowledge of Workflow design, configuration, and training for Workflow users
- Experience with OnBase Design Studio configuration
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server and Server Administration, knowledge of basic server components like IIS Services and Security
- Experience with and ability to understand Hyland OnBase modules, track usage, understand client-side software and licensing requirements for:
- Scanning (Batch, OCR)
- Bar Code Generation
- Document Import
- Workflow Timers, Development and Administration
- Document Composition
- Distribution Services
- Application Enabler
- Autofill Keywords
- Active Directory Interface
- Ability to understand organizational structure, user base and functions
- Knowledge and experience working with Hyland OnBase reseller model, including budgeting for license costs and maintenance on an annual basis.
- Experience with bolt-on products such as Northwoods Pilot. System Administration of Pilot, integration with OnBase and maintenance/upgrade strategy is a huge plus.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with any of the following technologies is a plus: HTML, Java, ASP.Net
- Competitive Salary: Up to $75,000/year, DOE
*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.