Mid-Level Android Engineer
An on-demand startup in the travel industry is looking for a Mid-Level Android Engineer to join their team. The company is growing quickly, and they are currently valued at over $400 million.
They are looking for a Mid-Level Android Engineer that has experience working with Java and has interest in working with Kotlin as they've been implementing it into their environment. They also work with Dagger, Retrofit, and RXJava. This is a great opportunity to come onboard a team building native applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years Android development
- Experience developing user-facing applications across Android devices and platforms
- Experience building native applications from the ground up
- Knowledge of Android SDK
- Familiarity with Dagger and Retrofit
- Experience collaborating with other developers
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a startup
- Familiarity with RXJava
- Competitive salary up to 140K
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.