Windows DevOps Engineer / Azure
We are partnered up with a SaaS company in East Atlanta that is looking for their next DevOps engineer to join their growing team. As a leader in the hospitality space, they work with well-known hotel chains to build out accounting and human resources software for their employees to use.
As a DevOps engineer, you will be responsible for migrating their servers from On Prem to their Azure environment as well as automate the infrastructure. The ideal candidate must come from a Windows and cloud environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in a Windows environment
- Extensive powershell scripting experience
- Experience with automation tools, such as Ansible
- Cloud computing experience (AWS, Azure, or GCP; Azure is preferred)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related STEM degree
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Knowledge of containerization tools, like Docker and Kubernetes
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Windows
- 10% Linux
- 70% Cloud (Azure)
- 30% On Prem
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision)
- 401(k) + Match
- Paid Time Off
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.