Senior AWS Systems Administrator
A technology company that builds software to support the utilities space is hiring a senior systems administrator to join their team as they work to augment and improve their cloud infrastructure. This individual will be working in a heavy Linux environment and a variety of AWS packages to provision their cloud instances, as well as monitor and automate infrastructure.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Systems Administration experience
- Strong Linux experience – RHEL or CentOS
- 3+ years of experience provisioning and monitoring AWS cloud infrastructure
- Comfortable working with VMware ESXi
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Windows exposure is an added plus
- Strong communicator capable of working both independently and in a team setting
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Linux, 10% Windows
- 80% Cloud environment
- 20% Virtualized environment
- Maintain, monitor, and improve systems
- Improve AWS infrastructure
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.