Data Architect/ ATL/ Big Data/ Burlingame
A leading developer of intelligent EV drive systems is looking to bring on an experience Data Engineer to help aggregate, ingest and manage massive data pools for their ever evolving R&D team.
You’ll be part of an organization with international offices in the US, Europe and Asia all working cohesively to develop an electric vehicle solution to the congested driving issues of large metropolitan areas making use of autonomous vehicles, fast charging electric drivetrains, and A.I driven fleet management solutions. The data intake is massive and you’ll be tasked with building new ETL pipelines for batch, sub-real-time processing, and data streaming solutions leveraging Hadoop / Spark / Kafka and Flume. If you’re looking to break into the space of smart-driving technology while working on a modern and quickly developing data stack, you are encouraged to apply.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years of Data Engineering / ETL / Big Data Development Experience
- Advanced knowledge of Spark – implementation, job creation, etc.
- Experience with the full Hadoop ecosystem – HDFS, MapReduce, Pig, etc.
- Hands on programming experience with at least one of the following – Java, Scala, and/or Python
- Strong SQL knowledge – Query optimization, data modeling, table expressions
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with NoSQL databases – HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Experience with Big Data in distributed systems environments
- Autonomous Vehicle or IoT domain knowledge is a plus
60% Data Warehousing/ETL/Data Systems Management
40% Python Development
40% Data/Platform Architecture
30% New Service Development
30% Code Reviews and Bug Fixed
Competitive Salary: Up to $200,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Competitive Stock Package
Vibrant Office Space