Java Developer / KDB
We’re currently working with one of the most recognizable groups in the Chicagoland area, and they are hiring for software engineers! They are based in the financial space, and they provide a multitude of services within the trading space. They are looking for a developer to join their ranks on a number of various projects, including upscaling their trading platform.
The ideal candidate will be experienced building out applications in Java. Candidates that have experience using the time series database KDB+ will be highly favored. They are also looking for engineers with multithreading experience, so that is also a huge plus. Finally, any fintech or trading industry experience is great to have. This is a rare opportunity with an enterprise group- apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience developing applications in Java
- Experience with Spring frameworks (at least one)
- Spring Security
- Spring batch
- Experience working with KDB+
- BS in relevant field (Computer Science, Finance, Economics, Math, etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Multithreading experience
- Strong relational database experience
- Experience developing CI/CD pipelines
- Fintech or trading experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Backend development
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 – 18 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.