A premier client within the government sector needs a mid-level developer to join their growing Development Team. This would be a direct-hire role with an enterprise-level client where you have a chance to be mentored by Architect’s and Development Manager while working on new web application development.
Required Skills & Experience
- Four years of Microsoft ASP.NET development experience
- Design, code, test, deploy, maintain, enhance, and support software systems
- Work with business customers and IT business analysts in translating requirements into plans and specifications.
- Work in a team-based environment, communicating effectively with all levels of staff and management.
- Collaborate on the identification of business and system requirements
- Expertise in C# ASP.NET Development, JS libraries, HTML5, XSLT, and CSS
- Proven Visual Studio experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to analyze and troubleshoot issues
- Experience with Azure
- Remain technologically current to approach continuous improvement in all job-related skills
- Availability to perform job responsibilities during work hours as well as on nights and weekends.
- Significant experience with iterative and test-driven development practices
- Experience with relational database design and administration
- Experience with agile methodology
What You Will Be Doing
- C# Development
- JS libraries, HTML5, XSLT, and CSS Development
- SQL or Relational Database experience
- 50% New Application Development
- 50% Application Maintenance
- Competitive Salary: Up to $85K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.