Junior to Mid Level Frontend Engineer/ React/ ES6/ San Jose
Our client is Series A startup backed by Kleiner Perkins and Sequoia Capital that is developing a cloud-native software system that will undermine the legacy networking market with distributed virtualized packet traffic management.
The CEO brings decades of experience in the networking industry and has a proven track record of forming teams to deliver products in both the Enterprise & Service Provider space. The company is currently looking to bring on an UI Engineer to help launch and scale their core product and make a large impact on a growing team.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years software engineering experience in web application development
- 2+ years hands-on production level coding experience with React and ES6
- 2+ years working in an API-driven environment, consuming RESTful APIs
- Experienced with unit test patterns (nice to have used Jasmine, Mocha, or similar)
- Good understanding of web technologies and large-scale web application architecture
- Ability to find and solve problems quickly and communicate solutions easily
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop sophisticated client-side applications for the web and mobile web
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices
- Develop server side RESTful APIs using Node/ES6
- Up to $100K/year, DOE
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 12 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.