SCCM -Windows Deployment
SCCM – Operational support/Configuration/OSD/Patching/Packaging/and as of recent, troubleshooting phantoms, server failures, and rebuilding Distribution Points and PXE configurations.
- Enterprise experience (large rollout deployments)
- Bitlocker experience
- OSD – Windows 10 customization, automation, operational support, channel upgrades, troubleshooting
- GPO’s – Providing support/troubleshooting random GPO changes made by the new AD architect
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Operational Support
- 50% Troubleshooting phantoms, server failures, etc.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.